Weather for Mozilla Thunderbird
|resources:||Home Screenshots Installation Mailing List Source Code Bugs Members|
New version 1.0 final
Created project, added .xpi files
- Current temperature and forecast for any US zip code in your e-mail client.
- Humidity, wind chill, dew point, barometric pressure, and more available in tooltip.
- Automatically refreshes at user defined interval.
Where can I download it? Visit our Installation page.
Why doesn't it work? If you have problems using the extension, please let us know by filing a bug.
- I've not updated it to use the new extension system introduced in Thunderbird 0.7. It should still install but will not show up under installed extensions.
- It works only with US zipcodes and displays temperatures only in fahrenheit. We hope to be able to add international support in a future release.
- It is dependant on a single web service, so if the web service goes down you will not be able see current conditions. We're looking for alternative options, so if you know of any let us know.
- Currently works only in Thunderbird. Hopefully sometime in the future we'll have Firebird/Mozilla Suite versions out too.
- Some of the haze/fog icons are a little weird. (Thanks to grayrest for pointing this out.)